Pet Addendum for Pet-Friendly Homes Only
Pets are welcome at specific properties on a limited basis. First rule is, they must be well-behaved dogs ONLY! Sorry, no cats or other pets allowed! Additionally, dogs are restricted to no more than two dogs, a maximum weight limit of 25 pounds per pet, and/or certain breeds of dogs and some units do not permit more than one dog at any time. You must have prior written approval for each dog that you will bring and your pet must be housebroken and well-behaved. The pet fee is per pet, per week and is reflected on your reservation confirmation. You will be responsible for any damages as well as additional cleaning or treatment needs due to fleas or “accidents.” Please bring your pet’s bedding as they are not permitted on the furniture or bedding. We do not provide pet supplies.
Pet Addendum to Rental Agreement
Pets permitted in rental home only as arranged in advance. Addition of any other pet is prohibited without prior approval. You are solely responsible for any damaged or personal injury caused by your pet.
To bring your pet(s), guest(s) must agree to the following terms:
- Guests agree to keep their pet under control at all times.
- Guests agree to promptly report any damage caused by pet(s).
- Guests agree to pay any costs for damage done by pet(s) that exceeds the policy limit or is not covered under the damage insurance policy.
- If damages are not reported but are found by owners/agent, it will be documented and necessary replacement or repair costs will be charged to guest(s) credit card on file.
- Guests agree and confirm that their pet is housebroken.
- All pets must be up to date on rabies vaccinations and all other vaccinations. Heartworm preventative is highly recommended.
- All pets are to be treated with Advantage or similar topical flea and tick repellent three (3) days prior to arrival. Fleas and ticks are very rampant in this area and can cause harmful/fatal illness to humans and pets. All items above are the sole responsibility of the pet owner.
- Guests agree that the pet will not get on the furniture or bedding. There will be a $100 additional fee if pet hairs are found on the furniture or bedding.
- Guests agree that dog(s) will be rinsed of sand & dried thoroughly before entering the property. Guest linens & towels should never be used on your pet!
- Guests agree that pet(s) will not be washed in the bathtubs or showers inside the property. This must be done in the outside shower or with the outside water hose.
- Guests agree to adhere to local ordinances, leash laws and licensing requirements.
- Guests agree to clean up after their pet(s) & dispose of their pet(s) waste immediately.
- Guests agree to keep pet(s) from being noisy or aggressive, and from causing any annoyance or discomfort to others. Guests will remedy any complaints immediately.
- Crye*Leike Gulf Coast Real Estate & Vacation Rentals, and/or the Owners are not responsible for guests’ dog(s). Guests agree to pay agents promptly for any damage, loss or expense caused by their pets.
- No personal pet beds or other such items should be put in the washer or dryer!
- Repairs to screening on the porch, decks or other areas will be assessed at labor & material charges for rescreening if your pet(s) break through the screen for any reason.
- Guests agree that they are responsible for all excess pet hair and they will sweep, vacuum or otherwise pick up and remove from the inside of the property prior to departure.
- “Vicious or Dangerous Dogs” trained for dog fighting or with any tendency or disposition to attack any dog other domestic animals or humans without provocation, are not permitted at any time. Any dog with a recorded history of biting is strictly prohibited.
This agreement is accepted by execution below by Guest.